"My Heart Sings, When I Expect Good Things."
Spiritual thinking is never now thinking. Finished ideas are not creative. Unfinished business is life... It is mind creating the new in the improved. All evolution is evidence of the progressive Mind thinking in new terms to bring forth improvement. This process is in you; in fact, it is what you are. –From The Power of Decision by Raymond Charles Barker
• Prayer is the contemplation of the facts of life from the highest point of view. It is the soliloquy of a beholding and jubilant soul. It is the spirit of God pronouncing his works good. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
• Prayer is the general name for that attitude of open in earnest expectancy. –Varieties of Religious Experience by William James
• "It shall be done to you as you believe (expect) it to be." –Jesus
• "You don't get what you want in life, you get what you expect." –Eric Butterworth
It is only as you live affirmatively that you can be happy. Knowing that there is but one Spirit in which you live, move, and have your being, you are to feel Spirit not only in your consciousness but in your affairs. You are united with all. You are one with the eternal Light Itself. The Presence of Spirit within you blesses everyone you meet, tends to heal everything you touch, brings gladness into the life of everyone you contact. Therefore, you are a blessing to yourself, to humankind, and to the day in which you live. –Ernest Holmes, 365 Science of Mind, August 26th
2. Seek reasons to laugh.
3. Seek reasons to offer words of praise- to self and others
4. Seek beauty in nature, beasts, and other humans.
5. Seek reasons to love. In every segment of everyday - look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of love.
6. Seek that which uplifts you.
7. Seek opportunities to offer that which uplifts another.
8. Seek a feeling of well-being.
9. Know that your value can only be measured in terms of joy.
10. Acknowledge your absolute freedom to do any of these things or not do any of these things -for it is, without exception, your choice in every moment of every day.
–Abraham-Hicks, A New Beginning II, Pg. 217
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Divine ideas prosper and bless me.
All the wealth of God is waiting within me for my willingness to experience it. I completely open myself to divine ideas of abundance that urge me forward and give me a sense of purpose. I am inspired to accomplish great things!
I am filled with new and vibrant energy. I courageously act on divine guidance and experience positive, uplifting, and prosperous results. I accept and welcome an infinite ocean of abundance. I am grateful for divine ideas that prosper and bless my life!
In all that they do, they prosper.—Psalm 1:3
I am a listener in upstate NY and love your show. In one of your previous podcasts you mentioned you traveled near where I live to play with a "Donut" band... I currently live in Colonie, NY and grew up in Altamont, NY just outside of Duanesburg. What "Unity" group did you come to here? I'm just getting more familiar with Unity and would love to meet local people who get together with others with a same vision.
I love your show and energy. You guys help me get into a positive mindset when I am unable to do it on my own!
Thank you so much!!
From Rachel Gallant, Manchester, New Hampshire
Hi Ed & Darrell,
I have this amazing story to share. Last wed. I saw this plate. Mary is my mother -in-law name so I thought it would be fun to get a picture of it. When I approached the older couple in their car to ask if they wouldn't mind that I take a picture, I noticed they has a little statue of Mother Mary on their dash board. I mentioned to them how much I love Mother Mary and how I pray to her every night. She comforts me when I'm anxious and helps me sleep when I'm wrestles. They were the sweetest people. The gentleman said yes, she will wrap her arms around you and hold you tight.
The older woman proceeded to show me two pendants she had on a necklace one was made of medal the other was gold. She said the gold one was given to her by a friend. When she received it was covered with a blue casing. She would hold it in her hand when she prayed the rosary and the the blue casing eventually fell off and it was the same color as the medal one she has now only that in time it turned to Gold. It turned to Gold over time when she held it in her hand and prayed the rosary.....after that transformation her friend told her she should get a license plate that says "LUVMARY".....here it is!!!!
"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he shouted.
He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:
"An ambulance just drove by!"
"Looks like the Anderson's have company," he called out.
"Matt's riding a new bike!"
"Looks like the Sanders are moving!"
"Jason is on his skate board!"
After a few moments he announced... "The Coopers are having sex!"
Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed. Dad cautiously called out..."How do you know they're having sex?"
"Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle."